In this sense, Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner: Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL.
- CIF: B38498747
- Address: C/ La Hila 9 38800 S/S de La Gomera., Santa Cruz de Tenerife – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://lahilagomera.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
Para navegar por http://lahilagomera.com no es necesario que facilites ningún dato personal.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- Al contactar a través de los formularios de contacto o enviar un correo electrónico.
- Al inscribirte en un formulario de suscripción o un boletín que el Titular gestiona con MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL and request information about the data it has stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification thereof, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries. For example, Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the treatment of personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries that the User may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- Para garantizar el cumplimiento de las condiciones recogidas en el Aviso Legal y en la ley aplicable. Esto puede incluir el desarrollo de herramientas y algoritmos que ayuden a este sitio Web a garantizar la confidencialidad de los datos personales que recoge.
- Para apoyar y mejorar los servicios que ofrece este sitio Web.
- Para analizar la navegación de los usuarios. El Titular recoge otros datos no identificativos que se obtienen mediante el uso de cookies que se descargan en el ordenador del Usuario cuando navega por el sitio Web cuyas características y finalidad están detalladas en la Política de Cookies .
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal warning and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are:
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
When browsing http://lahilagomera.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the passage of personal data made by web pages that you can access through the different links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
As a user of the website, you declare to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, you accept and consent to the sectioning thereof by Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Policy. Of privacy.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalents.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Elsa Herrera, Apartamentos La Hila, SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.